Placing an Order and delivery Timelines
Offers and Discounts
We reserve the right to offer discounts from time to time, these discounts may be announced and implemented without prior notice, no amendments can be made to previous order (orders placed prior to the offer) once an order is placed.
Kindly note our processing time for orders is 2 working days once the order is received and the shipping time is 7 -10 working days once it is dispatched from the factory. You will receive a tracking number in Email or SMS once the order is dispatched. For tracking order status, log into courier website with the tracking number (emailed once dispatched). This information is available on the website, it is also a part of the T&C that a customer has to agree to prior to checking out. This same calculation also shows up at the time of checking out. Kindly consider the delivery terms prior to placing the order.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)
The MOQ is finalized basis the present strategies which may change time to time.
Returns and Refund Policy
We are proud of the Direct Farm to Bar Chocolates we sell and hope that you like it as much as we do. However, if you are unsatisfied with any of the chocolate purchase you have made from our website or missing bars, simply contact us within a day of shipment delivery on email@example.com.Please make sure to include:
- Your name with order number
- The items where there is an issue
- The photos of the package in case they have melted / missing bars
- We pack all our chocolates with an ice pack to take care of the chocolate during transit. The ice pack is merely used to keep the chocolates cool during transit and it is not edible. It is packed in a white cover and covered with a zip lock bag.
- If an incorrect phone number, pin code, address or incomplete address information is provided your order will not be processed, it is the customers responsibility to provide accurate shipping information and a valid number.
- It is the customer's responsibility to reach out to us in case there is any issue with respect to delayed delivery of the package.
- We reserve the right to change our packaging, the products displayed on the website may differ slightly from the items delivered.
- There is no refund for melted chocolates, only applicable if the chocolates are missing. It is the responsibility of the customer to return the chocolates back to us in case of any other issue (apart from missing, melted chocolates; only applicable for 48 hours post delivery).
- Once a chocolate is received, it cannot be returned back to the seller as it we do not have a return policy on food items.
- Once an order is placed and dispatched, we won't be able to change the shipping address. A refund will not be granted in this case.
- Due to the heat, the chocolates will melt but not spoil, so we will be unable to offer any refunds on the basis of melted chocolates. We request you to leave the chocolates in the fridge (and not freezer) prior to consuming it.
- COD orders are chargeable.
- Refunds are initiated within 3 days of notification. The amount of time it takes before the money is credited back to the customer's account depends on the clearing cycle of the customer's bank or PayU or Razorpay & Paytm
- Per customer only 1 gift box can be availed for a purchase of 4 chocolates (in case the item is selected). An automatic cancellation of the gift boxes will be invoked if less than 4 chocolates have been purchased. If more than one complimentary box is purchased it would result in automatic cancellation of the gift box. The Gift Box is chargeable
- For any messages or email sent we will respond back to 24-48 hours we also reserve the right to not respond back to all emails and messages sent to us.
- Returns will not be accepted in the matter of taste or chocolate being claimed as grainy or sandy as it is a subjective term.
- Due to the on going Covid 19, we can expect delays for upto 2 months for the order to be delivered. If you are not happy with the delivery time lines or if the delivery has taken too long you must contact us via email and we will be happy to refund the amount back to you immediately. Once the order is dispatched, this will not be applicable.
- We reserve the rights to cancel an order under any unforeseen circumstances deemed suitable by us, rude behavior, threatened, possibility of a fake order, acute delay in delivery, dispatch of order or unserviceable pin code. A refund will be provided for all cancelled orders.
- During any ongoing offers or discounts on the website, once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as many of the chocolates made are on demand.
- Due to some unforeseen circumstances we may be unable to add an icepack to the order which may result in the chocolates to melt. Melted chocolates are not spoilt chocolates and do not qualify for a refund or a replacement.
- In the case of a missing chocolate we can offer a refund. We prefer to ship it along-with the next order (to save the packaging material etc). We can only ship out a replacement if the order is over 4 chocolates.
- Once a refund is processed, the chocolates are a private property of the company and the person in possession of the chocolates would not be the owner of the product as the refund of the full amount paid for the chocolates has been done. Any opening or usage of the chocolates once the refund is initiated will be considered illegal and a breach of our property and goods.
- Please note providing a wrong address in the form of a pincode or incorrect phone number will result in the order not being delivered, no refunds will be provided if incorrect information is provided at the time of checkout.
- Any issues that occur due to the shipping and logistics will not be compensated by Nepenthe Coffee and Chocolates as we have handed over the product to a third party courier and the customer has the right to reject or accept the order. No compensation of any sort can be sought for melted chocolates, delayed orders or orders not delivered by the courier partner.
Once an order has been dispatched from our facility we do not have any control on delivery of the item,
If you face any issues during the delivery process, kindly get in touch with us and we will be happy to resolve the issue either by offering a refund or a replacement of the product ordered.
As these are farm to bar Zero Sugar Added chocolates, we reserve the rights to change the recipe as and when we feel appropriate given the climate and availability of raw material. We reserve the rights to change the nutritional label as per the changes made to the manufacturing of the chocolate. We reserve the right to make any changes to the manufacturing ingredients and it will be reflected upon the final manufacturing box. The images uploaded on the website are for reference purposes only, the actual product may vary. The chocolates will also change in appearance during transit (since there are no preservatives or additives), which does not mean they are spoilt and there is no change in taste in such circumstances.