Net Weight - 500 Grams
Shelf Life - 12 months
Ingredients: Cacao beans, Erythritol.
Stevia (INS 960) is used a natural sweetener for flavoring purposes
- Nut free, soy free, gluten free, dairy free, plant based chocolate. Welcome to the delicious healthy chocolatey world of 'Ditch The Guilt'. It is very mild tasting dark chocolate and goes well in all applications. The mildness of this chocolate flavor allows it to blend well in any needs that calls for chocolate disc.
- The chocolate is made from Bean to chocolate Disc with the cacao beans sourced from India, allowing us to use newly harvested fresh cocoa beans. This locks in the fresh flavor rather than shipping the beans half way round the world and having them age and deteriorate before getting processed into chocolate.
- Take your baking and snack level up a notch. Everything is better with chocolate especially when healthy is also delicious.
- 2 all organic ingredients: Cacao Beans & Non GMO Erythritol
- Our chocolate collection is Vegan, Soy Free, Gluten Free and Lower in Calories than Regular Sugar Chocolates.
- No Sugar Added, No Maltitol, No Peanuts, No Tree Nuts, No Milk, No Emulsifier, No Wheat.
- Made with Organic Cacao Beans
- Sweetened with Zero GI and Zero Calorie Sweetener
Our Cacao - The Cacao is Air roasted on a fluid bed proprietary roaster to get the perfect balance of taste and health by not over roasting the cacao and keeping all the nutrients in the cacao intact. It is stone ground for 3 days.
Our mission is to make super delicious sugar free chocolates with the cacao beans from our farm, so that you can eat sugar free and live guilt free.
Re-pack the chocolates after consuming it. Store in a cool & dry environment or the refrigerator.
✓ Vegan & Keto Certified
✓ Direct Farm to Bar chocolate discs
✓ Pure Real Chocolate
✓ No added Sugar
✓ Soy Free & Gluten Free
✓ High Protein
✓ Low Carb
P.s all our chocolates are vegan, keto-friendly and very rich in micro nutrients like zinc, magnesium, manganese iron and calcium (from the cacao beans and inclusions e.g. Nuts, berries)